Pesky little sketches

Fineprint

Hand Drawn Creative (HDC) endeavours to ensure and maintain assurance of our high quality, standards and world class creative output. The following information should be clearly understood, agreed and signed prior to starting work on your project.

Due to the current economic climate, it is vital for both HDC and our clients to have set timescales for completion and payment schedules. This will help to ensure and maintain a good working relationship as well as provide you with an efficient and professional service from the start, throughout the process to your finished project.  

Pricing of all jobs will be negotiated depending on the type of project required (e.g.  branding, graphic design, illustration, animation etc.) and the time taken to complete. Certain tasks such as print management and working off-site (considering travel time and mileage) will also incur extra charges that will be clearly labelled on your final invoice.

All artwork is the property of the client upon payment. It is requested that all payments should be made into HDC’s business account in Pounds Sterling.

HDC offers three complimentary sets of corrections/amendments to any piece of artwork for the agreed price with any project undertaken. If any further changes are required, this will be applied at £60/hour thereafter. All charges will be clearly labelled on the final invoice.

Ideally, all projects should be completed within one calendar month. Therefore, a start and end date will need to be planned prior to work being started. If for any reason the planned deadline is not met, a further 25% of the final bill will need to be paid to allow work to continue.

We endeavour to keep prices as low as possible, but we have now introduced a deposit scheme to ensure company cashflow. It will affect fees and payment terms in three different ways;

Fees of £500 or under
If you’ve been quoted £500.00 or under for your design/illustration project and are happy for work to begin, 50% of the fee must be paid as a deposit to allow the project to proceed (an initial deposit invoice will be sent to you). Once work is complete, a final invoice for the remaining 50% will be sent on. Artwork will be released to you as soon as the final invoice has been paid.

30 days terms do not apply to fees of £500.00 or under.

Fees larger than £500 but under £1000
If you’ve been quoted a fee above £500.00 but under £1000.00 for your design/illustration project and are happy for work to begin, 50% of the fee must be paid as a deposit to allow the project to proceed (an initial deposit invoice will be sent to you). Once work is complete, a final invoice for the remaining 50% will be sent on. Artwork will be delivered and you and will have 30 days from the date on the final invoice to pay the balance.

N.B. A discount of 2% is applicable to the amount stated on your final invoice, if paid within 3 working days of the date detailed on your final invoice.  

Fees of £1000.00 or above
If you’ve been quoted £1000 or above for your design/illustration project and are happy for work to begin, 25% of the fee must be paid as a deposit to allow the project to proceed (an initial deposit invoice will be sent to you). Once work is complete, a final invoice for the remaining 75% will be sent on. Artwork will be delivered and you and will have 30 days from the date on the final invoice to pay the balance.

N.B. A discount of 2.5% is applicable to the amount stated on your final invoice, if paid within 3 working days of the date detailed on your final invoice.

Before any new project with Hand Drawn Creative begins, a contract will be sent to you, detailing terms & conditions. This contract must be signed and returned as proof that you have acknowledged and agreed to Hand Drawn Creative's Terms and Conditions.